Get Back Into the Routine of Dental Cleanings
Is It Time for a Dental Cleaning?
For about the past year and a half, many people have been nervous or cautious about going out, especially to a place as intimate as the dentist’s office. Although this helps protect against the transmission of COVID-19, an unfortunate side effect is that a large percentage of the population has neglected their routine dental cleanings.
Having regular dental cleanings is one of the most effective actions you can take to maintain and improve your dental and oral health. If you haven’t had a professional dental cleaning in a while, schedule an appointment with Dr. Kalika and the rest of the team at Dental Center of Scottsdale.
8 Reasons to Get a Dental Cleaning
- Dental cleanings help prevent the formation of cavities. Getting a cleaning is a much more pleasant experience than having a cavity filled.
- During a routine cleaning, your dentist will be able to spot early signs of any other dental issues you may have, so you can make plans to address them before they become more serious.
- Routine dental cleanings can help prevent gum disease.
- Cleaning your teeth regularly will help you maintain a bright, white smile, since your dentist will be able to remove stains and yellowing on your teeth.
- Getting your teeth cleaned regularly could lower your risk of cardiovascular complications in the future, since oral health is linked to cardiovascular health.
- Routine dental cleanings help eliminate the bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Regular cleanings lower the probability of tooth loss and other dental complications in the future.
- Since most dental insurance plans cover routine cleanings, you’ll save money by taking this preventive approach to your dental health.
Routine Cleanings at Dental Center of Scottsdale
At Dental Center of Scottsdale, we pride ourselves on creating a comfortable environment that puts our clients at ease. As a family dentist, Dr. Kalika puts special effort into making sure children have a good experience when they visit for a cleaning.
Schedule an Appointment Today
If you’ve been putting off your dental cleanings, it’s not too late to get back to the routine. It’s always a good time to start practicing good oral health, and we welcome new and returning clients to visit us for a dental cleaning and check-up.
Schedule an appointment today.